PDA

View Full Version : Feather Pre-shave ?

Dinder1
08-05-2006, 03:10 PM
I was thinking about ordering some of the Feather ASB, and was wondering if anyone has tried the Feather Pre-shave? The description says that it can be applied directly to the face, or mixed in with your shaving cream or soap.
Cheers, DJ.

TraderJoe
08-12-2006, 09:00 AM
The Feather Pre-Shave is a white, milky liquid without any noticeable scent. I've used it both as a pre-shave application and have also added it to soaps. Both methods have worked well for me.

It does work very well as a pre-shave, I've never used a "hair" conditioner on my face but this Feather PreShave would be the closest alternative to using a conditioner. It helps to soften the whiskers and leaves your skin very moist. This is the only product I apply to my face before lathering, as oils just do not work for me (or, I can't get them to work for me).

If you apply this Feather PreShave and then a hot towel.....wow!

Dinder1
08-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Cool, thanks Joe, I may have to get both the pre-shave and the ASB.:biggrin:
Cheers, DJ.

texasPI
12-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I am really tempted to order the Feather Preshave. Do you guys still use it? Is the bottle plastic?

Thanks,

Lyrt
12-23-2006, 02:07 AM
I posted my first impressions, which happen to be now definitive, here (http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8136). The bottle is in very solid plastic.

Jim
12-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Gent's is this product mentholated? If DJ and Joe love it, I am guessing that it might be :mad:

Lyrt
12-23-2006, 08:18 AM
Gent's is this product mentholated? If DJ and Joe love it, I am guessing that it might be :mad:

Nope, it smells like glue.

Jim
12-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Thanks!