PDA

View Full Version : Good source for padded envelopes?

SSLStudio
07-11-2006, 03:38 AM
Does anyone here know where to get a good price on retail prices on buying bulk of little padded envelopes ?

Im soon going to start selling the Derby Extra's blades myself and to keep costs as low as possible for everyone would need small padded envelopes.

any help is appreciated !

Joedy
07-11-2006, 05:34 AM
Rene,

Check with the Sam's Club or with Costco.

My wife is an eBayer Scrapbooking Fiend and she get's her bulk padded envelopes from there at better prices.

-joedy

Kyle
07-11-2006, 05:50 AM
You could also try a google search (or whatever search engine you prefer) on packaging and see what you get.

SSLStudio
07-11-2006, 06:03 AM
Rene,

Check with the Sam's Club or with Costco.

My wife is an eBayer Scrapbooking Fiend and she get's her bulk padded envelopes from there at better prices.

-joedy

thanks but these names tell me nothing..I need url's though I could try Google like brother Kyle says but somethimes B&B is faster then google !

Sue
07-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Check prices here:
http://www.papermart.com/templates/17-0-10.htm
Sue

Scotto
07-11-2006, 08:37 AM
In the US, Walmart sells them dirt cheap. That is where I get mine.

roughrider
07-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Are you going to be selling boxes of 100 blades?

letterk
07-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Scotto, what do you pay? I get mine for $.27/each and am always looking for cheaper ones.

Scotto
07-11-2006, 03:05 PM
My wife buys them, but I would guess they are about the same.

rossination
07-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Sounds funny, but check eBay. There's all kinds of good deals on shipping supplies - labels, envelopes, etc.

Also, they're not padded, but if you're going to be shipping Priority Mail, you can get the envelopes free from the post office.

letterk
07-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Get bubble instead of padded. They're lighter and will cost less to ship.

SSLStudio
07-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Oh great thanks all for the hints and tips , padded it is.

I inquired about some padded envelopes from china, the agent wrote me back Sir how much envelopes do you need we ship out to international a minimum of a 20FT container !

I thought ok everyone Likes the Derby's but not that much !

Yes I will be selling them as 100 pack aswell and also as single 5 packs like the seller does in the UK for the Swedish Gillette. Will see what happends what people mostly want. Ill be tossing them out thru my ebay shop ,folks at B&B can if the need is there get it directly thru me. prices im not sure yet because right now they are going for rock bottom prices thru ebay for U$ folks .

Im more concerned for the members from the European continent so provide for them a shorter route and less shipping cost then when they would need to get it from the U$.

but time will tell how it goes, my agent wrote back he has some samples for me ready to go with my order because he runs a wholesale on Cosmetics I asked if he can also do deals for aftershave balsems and lotions etc..etc.