PDA

View Full Version : The Gentleman's Quarter website?

AJS
07-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi,
Does anyone have a web address for The Gentleman's Quarter? Their soaps are getting a lot of good feedback from straightrazorplace.com but I cant seem to find them on the web.

rtaylor61
07-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi,
Does anyone have a web address for The Gentleman's Quarter? Their soaps are getting a lot of good feedback from straightrazorplace.com but I cant seem to find them on the web.

Not a problem. The current address is
www.doesn'texistyet.com :eek:

Colleen hopes to have the site up this fall. You can reach Colleen at
thegentlemensquarter at hotmail dot com.

More info can be found at SRP (http://www.straightrazorplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5474).

Randy

AJS
07-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Not a problem. The current address is
www.doesn'texistyet.com :eek:

Randy

Tried the address you gave me, but nothing comes up. What gives?:biggrin:

rtaylor61
07-02-2006, 05:41 PM

Apparently you have been blocked! :lol:

The email should work fine.

Randy

guenron
07-03-2006, 05:39 PM
He was being a weissenheimer (in English: Smart A$$!).

hedliniv
07-03-2006, 10:02 PM
That is FUNNY!!! :001_rolle :001_rolle Quick wit Randy! He's been banned!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George

rtaylor61
07-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Ya know...you really have to have done something "outstanding" when you can be banned from a website that doesn't exist yet. I wonder what it was! I might want to do it!

Randy

judge
08-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Nice product. I liked the black cavendish BUT the Deser Ironwood was a winner. I ordered a small sample but now I am going back for the big one of the ironwood.

rickw
08-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Site is still under construction. http://www.thegentlemensquarter.com/index.html

rtaylor61
08-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Site is still under construction. http://www.thegentlemensquarter.com/index.html

Yep, and I'm okay with that. Especially since it means she's still working up those great shaving soaps!

Randy

Soapmistress
08-22-2007, 05:47 AM
www.site doesn't exist yet.com :laugh: :laugh:

I do think that sometimes if I'm known for nothing else in this adventure, it's true that I'm known as the soapmaker with no website.....:wink: ....and I'd like to think that this is some unusual quirk, but uhhh..."coughs"...this is sorda like the story of my life.

The site really will come up someday.... :tongue: ...and right at THIS moment, you have no idea how much I appreciate your humor regarding my current state of "slow".

[email protected]

This above address is where to direct any inquiries. Within the week, a new updated file will be linked to the homepage of the website with a listing of products and pricing....and yes, contact info. (( this is just a temporary state of mind, while I'm trying to take care of a few things here at home ))

Then the pages for the shaving soaps and shaving creams will come up and you'll be able to purchase items on line.

XXWarm Regards, Colleen

Labarum
08-22-2007, 06:32 AM

The URL contains an illegal character.

' is not permitted.

Soapmistress
08-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Which one ???

[email protected] or this one www.thegentlemensquarter.com (www.thegentlemensquarter.com)

XXWarm Regards, Colleen

I'm more than happy to send along the file I'm working on with information for products, pricing and a brief summary of our business, just send me an email to [email protected]

sphughes
08-22-2007, 06:52 AM
Having purchased soap from Colleen in the past, I would encourage anyone in search of great product to give her soaps a go. B & B is very fortunate to have some talented ladies making such superior goods and Colleen is definitely one of them.

-Scott

Soapmistress
08-22-2007, 06:55 AM
Having purchased soap from Colleen in the past, I would encourage anyone in search of great product to give her soaps a go. B & B is very fortunate to have some talented ladies making such superior goods and Colleen is definitely one of them.

-Scott

:blushing: oooo Thank you!

Colleen

jlander
08-22-2007, 01:01 PM

-Scott

+1

While Colleen is currently on a mission to completely deplete my "disposable income" with her summer scents soaps, I've managed to acquire all of her creams.

I would (and have) recommend her creams especially to anyone wanting to experience the old tallow formula creams.

Regards,

razercat
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Colleen has some great soaps, I need to order some of her creams now.

Eddie