PDA

View Full Version : [CAN/US] ASAQ Rose Taifi, ASAQ Syoufi Indian oud, Montale Highness Rose

Igor01
03-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars, North American shipping is $8. Prefer to sell to Canada and US (postage overseas is very expensive). Not looking for trades at the moment unless you have some pure oud oils (Oriscent, Oudimentary, ASAQ).

Abdul Samad Al Qurashi pure Grade A Rose Taifi 1/4 tola - $225 (this is the top quality Taifi rose, pale yellow unlike most others which are clear)
Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Hindi Syoufi oud oil 1/4 tola - $200
Montale Highness Rose pure parfume 100 ML (BNIB) - $325 (this is part of their Confidential Collection, it sells for $900 at the Paris store)
Amouage Tribute attar 9ML - $225

Chuck Norris
03-15-2011, 05:07 PM
I saw your thread over on BN and was wondering what "Syoufi" means. How does the Syoufi compare to other Hindis? I've heard of the high quality of ASAQ Ouds, so i'm interested.

Igor01
03-16-2011, 04:30 AM
Syoufi means "sword" in Arabic, I am not sure why exactly this oil is called that, a friend speculated that perhaps it's distilled from wood that's been cleared of all bunk and is the spear or sword blade shape. Either way, this one is a smokey Hindi, supposed to impart the scent of a Mubakhar - the traditional decorative oud chip burning vessel. This is one of the ASAQ's high end Hindi's.

deltree
03-16-2011, 11:05 AM
just because they are arabic they are so expensive? :o and we here have a decent brand by the name of saeed ghani locally nd it sells all such stuff at a fraction of the price...its a renowned chain in my city don't know about the rest of the nation must have spread....

Evbo
03-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Guys, you might think these frags are expensive but Igor's prices are incredibly reasonable. I can personally vouch for the quality of ASAQ's Taifi Rose, Amouage's Tribute & Montale's Highness Rose (since I own all 3). Haven't personally smelled ASAQ's Syoufi oud but ASAQ is a quality house, and when it comes to oud Igor knows what he's talking about. Grab these while you still can!

Igor01
03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Gents, my apologies, this is my old thread, all the items have been sold. I do, however, have a number of other rarities for sale - they can be viewed here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/278182-Super-high-end-impossible-to-find-pure-oud-oils