PDA

View Full Version : Soap racing......

joel
03-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Just for chuckles and grins - I have been playing with some of my soaps - testing which ones lather fastest. I have been trying to be consistent in speed - and timing lathering speed by number of swirls. As I get more "hard data" I'll be posting my results. Might be kinda interesting to see which soaps lather fastest - then look at their ingredients (see how good/bad the soap is for your skin) and see what similiarites the "faster" soaps share with the "slower" soaps. Maybe the faster soaps lather quicker - but are not as dense - ergo not as protective.

Anyone care to join in on the experiment and test out your soaps as well?

guenron
03-20-2006, 11:45 AM
It is becoming obvious lad that you have tooooo much time on your hands! or soap on your hands. Make sure you control your experiments for temperature and humidity!:idea: (Make it more scientific!)

obsessis
03-20-2006, 12:21 PM
different brushes would be interesting also.

Kyle
03-20-2006, 12:29 PM
:blushing: Joel didn't say anything about a brush.

Austin
03-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Joel, and don't forget the taste test. :biggrin:

SSLStudio
03-20-2006, 01:39 PM
and then take it a step further ..compare the lather versus different blades versus different razors.

I have a feeling Joel will be skipping summer holiday this year.

Rog
03-20-2006, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=SSLStudio..]and then take it a step further ..compare the lather versus different blades versus different razors.QUOTE]

Then chart the results for different skin types and beard types.....
Then group the different brands for best results.....

heheeheehe

JohnP
03-24-2006, 05:11 PM
We are terrible!
Joel, I'll admit it, I'm curious what you find out too. But probably just stick to just trying different soaps for now....
:tongue_sm
John P