PDA

View Full Version : Cigar and Cognac

bjh618
09-30-2010, 03:58 AM
I have just passed the first of four stages in my 18 month graduate training program. After five weeks doing 65 hour weeks I have passed, so as soon as I got home tonight I pulled out a Cuban robusto and poured myself a glass of Hennessy VSOP and enjoyed my first break in almost three months.

Shaving is my daily ritual that I use to relax, and I indulge in cigars and alcohol rarely, but it is so nice just to take an hour out to relax and indulge.

Singapura
09-30-2010, 06:37 AM
Best way to celebrate! I have a humidor with Cubans and a small collection of single malts for those rare occasions too. :thumbup:

Azza
09-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Congrats! A nice cigar and a drink is so relaxing. I'm in Sydney too, I'll be doing this when it warms up a bit more.

- Aaron

DE Shaver
09-30-2010, 08:17 AM
A fine drink, a nice smoke and time to relax. Sounds like Heaven to me.

Commander Quan
09-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Congrats. I myself just enjoyed cigars and cognac practically every night on my honeymoon last week. I took my own PSD4s and RASSs and literally drank the resort out of Courvoisier VSOP.

RazoRock
09-30-2010, 02:09 PM
A fine drink, a nice smoke and time to relax. Sounds like Heaven to me.

+1 :thumbup:

Laz
10-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Congrats - Keep up the good work!

Luc
10-01-2010, 02:05 AM
All that and no pictures??

johnmrson
10-01-2010, 03:23 AM
Congrats on passing.

I really used to enjoy a very large glass of cognac with a cigar. These days it usually a short black coffee with the cigar but I do enjoy the cigar more.

The Count of Merkur Cristo
10-02-2010, 11:34 AM
I have just passed the first of four stages in my 18 month graduate training program. After five weeks doing 65 hour weeks I have passed, so as soon as I got home tonight I pulled out a Cuban robusto and poured myself a glass of Hennessy VSOP and enjoyed my first break in almost three months.

Shaving is my daily ritual that I use to relax, and I indulge in cigars and alcohol rarely, but it is so nice just to take an hour out to relax and indulge.

bjh618:
Congrats and 'way-to-go' :thumbup:

I myself have Cuban Cohiba Corona Especial's (a long panetela), & Siglo III's (a long corona), in my Humidor and enjoy a 'snifter' of Hine Cognac 'on the rocks' to relax and 'degress' after a hard and tiring day at the office :w00t:

Christopher :badger:

"Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who don't...will die of Envy". Cuban Cigar Slogan :shifty: