PDA

View Full Version : FT: Slant, Feather Portable, C&E Pure, Bowl, T&H Soap

dchasef
05-24-2010, 10:07 PM
These are items that I have not used as much as I originally thought I might, so I am interested to see if there is a mutually advantageous trade out there. I would prefer to trade all of the items in a single trade (for shipping purposes), but I am open to any offers.

The items include the following:
Hoffritz Slant Razor - some hairline scratches on the top, but in otherwise good condition
Feather Portable Razor - used approx. 3x (I have decided to travel with my Merkur Slant instead of travel razors)
C&E Pure Badger Shaving Brush - used during my first year of shaving, but not any since then (it is a little too 'scritchy' for my taste). It has not shed any hairs since its first few uses.
T&H Soap - approx. 25-33% remaining (don't let the picture fool you into thinking there is much more than that)
Shaving Bowl - custom-made by a local potter to specifications that I gave her - I now exclusively face-lather.

Items that I am looking for:
Feather Blades
AOS Sandalwood Shaving Soap
Merkur Futur Razor

Please pm me with any offers!

Regards,
Chase

tominabox1
05-25-2010, 05:24 AM
FYI, It's against the rules to post a BST item without a price, good luck with the sale though!

EDIT: nevermind didnt realize it was a FT... good luck!

dchasef
05-26-2010, 05:07 AM
Bump. I am primarily looking for trades involving Feathers and AOS Sandalwood or just a Futur, but I will also consider trades for open comb razors.

Thank you,
Chase