PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this party started!

HlSheppard
08-16-2005, 05:35 AM
Howdy guys -

Since there doesn't seem to be any action in the "Mall" yet; I thought I would chime in. :rolleyes:

Like all things in our gentlemanly realm; let's keep this forum honorable, lively, interesting and, most of all - FUN!

Do your best to give an accurate description (facts are our friends), pics, links to pics, etc... Include an asking price (or at least a guidline VALUE for trade considerations) and shipping method. The more details, the better, in my opinion.

Remember - this is our site, our forum and our shaving brethren.

Let's keep these things in mind and this will be a WIN-WIN for everyone! :a21:

Austin
08-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Thanks Howard for the notice. I will look through my drawers for stuff I don't use.

HlSheppard
08-16-2005, 06:44 AM
I am doing the same...

- Some previews

I have two of the old Gillette DE's (the current e-Bay "gold mine" LOL). The black, longer-handled version and the silver, "heavy" version.

I also have a HUGE handmade silvertip brush that simply never gets used anymore (it's way too big - and I like larger brushes!).

Once I get off my butt and take pics; I'm posting 'em! :smile:

UPDATE -

I got off my butt and posted! LOL

Ashe
08-26-2006, 01:50 AM
All,

I would like to propose those who want to sell or trade items in this forum to include whether or not they want to ship internationally. International shipping quotes can be given in a PM but if you would already include in your original post whether or not you're willing to ship this internationally, that would be greatly appreciated.

The majority of you do that already but not always and I thought I'd try to propose this "officially".

ouch
11-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Bump. :lol:

brianw
11-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Ouch you should know better....No bumps please

Mr. Scruffy
11-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Is the HUGE handmade silvertip brush still available?

ouch
11-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Ouch you should know better....No bumps please

Is the HUGE handmade silvertip brush still available?

Weisenheimers, the lot of you.

Just testing the post sorting options. :tongue_sm

azmark
11-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Howdy guys -

Since there doesn't seem to be any action in the "Mall" yet; I thought I would chime in. :rolleyes:

Like all things in our gentlemanly realm; let's keep this forum honorable, lively, interesting and, most of all - FUN!

Do your best to give an accurate description (facts are our friends), pics, links to pics, etc... Include an asking price (or at least a guidline VALUE for trade considerations) and shipping method. The more details, the better, in my opinion.

Remember - this is our site, our forum and our shaving brethren.

Let's keep these things in mind and this will be a WIN-WIN for everyone! :a21:

Seems like it was a much more simpler time back then.