PDA

View Full Version : FS: Simpson Chubby CH2, 3 band

Maher
08-20-2009, 03:58 PM
SOLD

Up for your pleasure is a brand new, never used Simpson Chubby CH2 3 band. I have had this for some time and was looking for it at home, asked SWMBO about it and she had put away for me to save space, long story short, it isup for sale. This has never been used. They sell for 220.00$ and free shipping I would like to get 180.00$US shipped priority and paypal included, I don't want personal payment :biggrin: basically you are saving 40.00$ and fast shipping ... First PM takes it

thanks

GoldenMonkey
08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Sexy brush! Why are you parting with it, do you just feel it's not what you wanted? Good luck with your sale.

Maher
08-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Sexy brush! Why are you parting with it, do you just feel it's not what you wanted? Good luck with your sale.

This was hidden from me till today :biggrin: and I have been using my Rooney brushes exclusively and a couple handmade by my friend Rudy ... so this might find a new home, you know, someone looking for a new brush but does not want to pay retail. thanks

texbilly
08-20-2009, 04:19 PM
PM with question on the way....

Maher
08-20-2009, 04:24 PM
SOLD to Bill, thank you, and thank you B&B. enjoy it in good health my friend

texbilly
08-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Maher is one fine gentleman and it's a pleasure to deal with him! Oh yeah, and what a great brush and price! Maher, you've made my day! :wink2:

texbilly
08-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Well, I received the Chubby 2 this morning from Maher, right on schedule and via priority mail! Thoughtfully wrapped in heavy paper, with both "shippers" - inner and outer - and factory papers intact. The brush? Perfect. And oh, how I love the smell of (unused) badger in the morning. :wink: A perfect transaction, complete with friendly communication and thoughtful flexibility to accomodate my needs. To all who may interact with Maher going forward, whether it be for trade or advice, expect nothing but gentlemanly behavior and good cheer.

Maher - pleasure doing business with you, Sir...although it certainly didn't feel like business at all! :001_smile Now let the lathering begin!

Maher
08-27-2009, 10:47 AM
thank you Bill, a pleasure to call a friend :biggrin:

velvetgoldmine
08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
maher is one fine gentleman

+1