What's new

WTS Paladin, Simpson, Greaves & Son, Boker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends.
Doing a little clearing of some items that are just not finding the use they should. I try not to be a collector of shaving items (though my wife would disagree) so I am offering these items for sale.
All prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Feel free to make a monetary offer if you think my prices are out of wack. The worst I can say is no. Not interested in any trades, unless you are looking to trade me a Wolfman. Without further adieu (pictures are not necessarily in order):

1) Brand Spaking New Paladin 26mm Butterscotch Beauty. I purchased this brand new in November from the later release, however I have another one that I like so I never opened this one. The card next to it is what comes with new Paladins. I will not open it to show photos. It is brand new unopened from Paladin. $205 USD.

2) Above the Tie Single Edge. This is in excellent condition. I used it for a few weeks, then it sat in my closet. $130 USD.

3) Simpsons Duke 3 in Best; I purchased this brand new, used about 30 times, and now it just sits. It shed a few hairs during the times i used it, however it was typically a single hair and I would guess only about a total of 8 hairs. The shedding was not consistent, meaning it did not happen on every shave, it is likely the brush breaking in but...$65 USD. (Note that one side of the box has an oil spot from sitting next to my camila oil bottle.)

4) Schick Lady Injector. I received this as new, unopened old stock. I used one of the blades that came with it for 2 shaves, and now it sits. I believe there is still a new blade in the injector. These are the original blades that came with the razor. $22 USD.

5) Straight with Box: This is one I purchased from Larry at Whipped Dog as shave ready. It is in nice shape, I just don't like the size. It came to me shave ready, but I cannot guarantee this or any razor is shave ready. $35 USD.

6) Boker Silver Steel Razor with SRD Leather Pouch: 6/8. Excellent condition. $100 USD

7) Superfine Wedge with bone scales: I will probably regret selling this as it is my favorite. However, with a a wife and 2 kids, straight razor shaving is simply a fantasy for the foreseeable future. The scales are in nice shape, not perfect but very nice. This blade when shave ready is butter smooth. $100 USD

8) Greaves & Son with Purple haze scales. Another Wedge. Blade is in great condition, scales obviously not original are in also in great condition. $60 USD.

Note that the blades are all covered in Camilla oil, as that is how i stored them for preservation.

Happy buying and please feel free to contact me with questions, or if you would like additional pictures I can send them over email or text. Thanks
Tony
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG

I just received my Simpson brush from chromedometone. I was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition... a very satisfied customer.

Open to offers on remaining straights and att se1. Would be open to hardware and software offers as well as monetary offers. I need to move these fine pieces of shaving nirvana.

Above the Tie is sold!

New Prices!
$75 for the Boker or the Superfine!
$30 for the Whipped Dog!
$45 for the Greaves!
Come on folks, lets get these moving.

Hello friends.
Doing a little clearing of some items that are just not finding the use they should. I try not to be a collector of shaving items (though my wife would disagree) so I am offering these items for sale.
All prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Feel free to make a monetary offer if you think my prices are out of wack. The worst I can say is no. Not interested in any trades, unless you are looking to trade me a Wolfman. Without further adieu (pictures are not necessarily in order):

1) Brand Spaking New Paladin 26mm Butterscotch Beauty. I purchased this brand new in November from the later release, however I have another one that I like so I never opened this one. The card next to it is what comes with new Paladins. I will not open it to show photos. It is brand new unopened from Paladin. $205 USD.

2) Above the Tie Single Edge. This is in excellent condition. I used it for a few weeks, then it sat in my closet. $130 USD.

3) Simpsons Duke 3 in Best; I purchased this brand new, used about 30 times, and now it just sits. It shed a few hairs during the times i used it, however it was typically a single hair and I would guess only about a total of 8 hairs. The shedding was not consistent, meaning it did not happen on every shave, it is likely the brush breaking in but...$65 USD. (Note that one side of the box has an oil spot from sitting next to my camila oil bottle.)

4) Schick Lady Injector. I received this as new, unopened old stock. I used one of the blades that came with it for 2 shaves, and now it sits. I believe there is still a new blade in the injector. These are the original blades that came with the razor. $22 USD.

5) Straight with Box: This is one I purchased from Larry at Whipped Dog as shave ready. It is in nice shape, I just don't like the size. It came to me shave ready, but I cannot guarantee this or any razor is shave ready. $35 USD.

6) Boker Silver Steel Razor with SRD Leather Pouch: 6/8. Excellent condition. $100 USD

7) Superfine Wedge with bone scales: I will probably regret selling this as it is my favorite. However, with a a wife and 2 kids, straight razor shaving is simply a fantasy for the foreseeable future. The scales are in nice shape, not perfect but very nice. This blade when shave ready is butter smooth. $100 USD

8) Greaves & Son with Purple haze scales. Another Wedge. Blade is in great condition, scales obviously not original are in also in great condition. $60 USD.

Note that the blades are all covered in Camilla oil, as that is how i stored them for preservation.

Happy buying and please feel free to contact me with questions, or if you would like additional pictures I can send them over email or text. Thanks
TonyView attachment 760348View attachment 760349View attachment 760350View attachment 760351View attachment 760352View attachment 760353View attachment 760354View attachment 760355View attachment 760356View attachment 760348 View attachment 760349View attachment 760350 View attachment 760351View attachment 760352 View attachment 760353View attachment 760354 View attachment 760355View attachment 760356
View attachment 760348 View attachment 760348 View attachment 760349 View attachment 760348 View attachment 760349 View attachment 760350 View attachment 760352 View attachment 760353 View attachment 760354 View attachment 760355 View attachment 760356

Moderators please close and remove this thread. All sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom