What's new

Work in progress

I am finding out (w/blood loss of course) that my chin, below the corners of my mouth and moustache area has got to be the roughest to master for me anyway. Cheeks, jawline and to some degree the neck has been descent shaves. Around the neckline I have to be super careful, tricky area for me. Maybe I will get the foreign grip angles, ecspecially on my non-dominate hand down pat before senility sets in:scared:

I think we are always a work in progress David. Sounds to me you are making really good progress.

your doing great... my problem area are each side of my adams apple........ i keep a goatee *(mainly because i look good with one and absolutely horrible without it...)....

keep it up... it gets better with time...

Below the corners of the mouth where the moustache meets the goatee area is the toughest for me as well. WTG is fine, I use a guillotine stroke, but XTG is really difficult. I'm getting more comfortable with ATG, especially on the left side, since I use a right handed grip, but the right side is still a work in progress.

Try using different parts of the blade. Like the point, the middle, and the heal.

You'll find that the different parts will fit right in. Of course don't use any pressure.

Top Bottom