What's new

Wile E. Coyote (genius), vs. Acme Company ;-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dear Members:
proxy.php
If you're a 'purveyor' of 'old-school' cartoons (like me...they just don't make 'em like that anymore),...then I have the upcoming cartoon live-action/animated feature film for you. 🤣

Now, there was some controversy about whether the film was a 'Go' (cancelled but, with the help of 'die-hards & film makers' it seems Warner Bros. changed it''s mind w/ a Release date of Spring or Summer 2024).Shoulder Shrug.jpg

Back Story;

proxy.php
"After all of the products made by Acme Corporation [after all these years] backfire on Wile E.

Coyote, in his pursuit of the Road Runner, he hires an equally-unlucky human attorney to sue the company.
proxy.php

When Wile E.'s lawyer finds out that his former law firm's intimidating boss is Acme's CEO, he teams up with Wile E. to win the court case against him". [...]

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are, and I am a genius. Why you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten". Wlie E. Coyote

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dear Members:
proxy.php
If you're a 'purveyor' of 'old-school' cartoons (like me...they just don't make 'em like that anymore),...then I have the upcoming cartoon live-action/animated feature film for you. 🤣

Now, there was some controversy about whether the film was a 'Go' (cancelled but, with the help of 'die-hards & film makers' it seems Warner Bros. changed it''s mind w/ a Release date of Spring or Summer 2024).View attachment 1748666

Back Story;

proxy.php
"After all of the products made by Acme Corporation [after all these years] backfire on Wile E.

Coyote, in his pursuit of the Road Runner, he hires an equally-unlucky human attorney to sue the company.
proxy.php

When Wile E.'s lawyer finds out that his former law firm's intimidating boss is Acme's CEO, he teams up with Wile E. to win the court case against him". [...]

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunninog, faster, and larger than you are, and I am a genius. Why you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten". Wlie E. Coyote
Opps...works cited: Wilie E. Coyote vs. Acme

Dear Members:
proxy.php

Now, there was some controversy about whether the film was a 'Go' (cancelled but, with the help of 'die-hards & film makers' it seems Warner Bros. changed it''s mind w/ a Release date of Spring or Summer 2024).View attachment 1748666

Back Story;

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are, and I am a genius. Why you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten". Wlie E. Coyote
Yesssss! I'll actually go to the cinema to see this one!

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
...now don't get me wrong. I'm not a lawyer here...but really...come on...just look at some of the 'possible evidence' (and there's more mind you), in the case...(litigation big time...'cha-ching!!').
proxy.php

and who can forget these 'Top 10 Biggest Coyote Fails';

proxy.php
"[In the court of public opinion]...Litigation is the pursuit of practical ends, not a game of chess". Felix Frankfurter, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, 1939-1962

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
...now don't get me wrong. I'm not a lawyer here...but really...come on...just look at some of the 'possible evidence' (and there's more mind you), in the case...(litigation big time...'cha-ching!!').
proxy.php

and who can forget these 'Top 10 Biggest Coyote Fails';

proxy.php
...and this is would be the 'quantum' kicker (I would advise 'toss in' this tidbit [btw...I couldn't get the science possible (wink)] if the need be by the plaintiff).

:001_302: "Humor can alter any situation and help us cope at the very instant we are laughing”. Allen Klein

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Fact: In real life, coyotes are much faster than roadrunners.

My entire childhood was a massive lie.
I remember as a child watching old Loonie Toons and wondering how Wile E. could just hang out there in midair after running off a cliff without falling instantly. It never worked for me falling off my bunk bed.

Or how Tom could bite off his tongue in one scene, and it just flap there, then in the very next scene his tongue was magically reattached! I can still remember biting my tongue as I watched, but never being brave enough to bite through it.

Cartoon Physics should be legal in the real world doggone it!

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I remember as a child watching old Loonie Toons and wondering how Wile E. could just hang out there in midair after running off a cliff without falling instantly. It never worked for me falling off my bunk bed. [
1700197722968.png...wow...that must of sometimes hurt (grin)]!
Or how Tom could bite off his tongue in one scene, and it just flap there, then in the very next scene his tongue was magically reattached! I can still remember biting my tongue as I watched, but never being brave enough to bite through it.

Cartoon Physics should be legal in the real world doggone it!
FarmerTan:
+1...and watching Wile 'get up' after another round of 'Mayhem' (what's up with that...us with our tender minds?) 📺

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@The Count of Merkur Cristo : you may have just started the best thread in Badger and Blade history my friend!

I remember a few years ago when all the sissies got upset about Dean Martin trying to seduce a woman during a snow storm, and how my favorite misunderstood cartoon skunk was accused of all sorts of misogyny, and how said skunk was gonna get cancelled...... And I tried to explain it to my nearly 90 years young Mom and she didn't believe me because we watch different channels for news!

Lol, does NO ONE laugh at ANYTHING anymore?

ALL comedy is based in pain. That's why we are the only creatures that laugh! We HAVE to. We are the only animals (besides Rudolph I suppose) that get our feelings hurt when we are in emotional pain.

Some days I wish I could resign from my species doggone.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ok...(just for 'kicks & giggles'), are there any Atty's, Esq's, Counselors, Barristers, et.tal...that would like to weigh-in here? 🤔👨🏽‍⚖️

proxy.php
"[In the court of public opinion]...Litigation is the pursuit of practical ends, not a game of chess". Felix Frankfurter, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, 1939-1962

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
...from where I sit, I see at the very least damages for;

a). Pain & Suffering

Note: Don't know if he was getting 'residuals' all these years (so...if Wile was getting these funds...then he can't claim 'lost of wages'...a-ha).

proxy.php
"A lawsuit is a fruit tree planted in a lawyer's garden." Italian Proverb

Last edited:
Top Bottom