What's new

Well I pulled the trigger...

Any of you guys that are familiar with me know that I'm pretty patient...:lol::lol::lol:

That isn't the truth!!! I'm probably one of the most impatient people I know. Anyways I was looking around Jarrods website (The Superior Shave) and noticed a couple of very nice looking Simpson Chubby 1's in best...You probably know where this is going.:blushing: Yep, you guessed it, I ordered one. Now I know it's not a Somerset Chubby 1 like I have been (AND STILL AM) looking for but I just can't stand to think of my two Chubby's setting on their shelf without a #1 by their side...:lol::lol::lol:

I'll be sure to post some pics when it arrives...Mean while keep your eyes open for that Somerset Chubby 1 in best for me...:001_tongu

Justin

Last edited:
Nice choice! I have a Chubby 1 and it is one of my favorite brushes. I was really a bit surprised at how well it works. It is especially great with soaps and face-lathering.

Cool, good 4 u sir! Now, your patiently :)001_rolle) counting down the days til she arrives, right???

Yes....:w00t:

Jarrod...Did you get that shipped out yet...:wink2:

Speaking of that, anyone that has ordered from Jarrod knows that between him and Phil the fasting shipping is a toss up. You literally get the order place and BAM!!! It's there...:thumbup:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I have a Vulfix made Simpson Chubby 1 Super 3 band and it's a FABULOUS brush! :thumbup1: Especially for face lathering hard soaps! :wink2:

Funny... I just bought a CH1 in Best and an X3. I'm here in FL, so I am guessing I should have early this week (perhaps Tuesday).

For sure!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It really won't be a true comparison as the Chubby 1 is not a Somerset...:crying:

But it will be close enough...:lol::lol::lol:

Some of us have not been so lucky as to won a Sumerset, so having a head to head is even more useful when both new and old are included.

Top Bottom