What's new

Warehouse 13 And The Walking Dead On Netflix Streaming

Hey lads. Sorry if this has been posted already or is really old news. Warehouse 13 and The Walking Dead have made it to Netflix streaming. I know TWD appeared in the menu only very recently. Maybe middle of last week. W13 perhaps just a bit longer. I never noticed it in the "new arrivals" queue but may have missed it. I stumbled upon it whilst searching for scifi movies.

I watched all six episodes of TWD and it is pretty good. Good actors and the cast works well.

Warehouse 13 is one of my favourite series. Neftlix has all of seasons 1&2. SciFi must guard their best shows jealously because W13 came out in 2009 and I am not even sure Netflix had the dvds till recently. Anyway, I am glad to see it available for streaming. It allows me to get my fix till more of the current season's episodes become available. The last I checked SciFi only had the first two episodes of season three on its site.

I hope this is useful information for fans of these series.

Cheers, Todd

Thanks for the heads up Todd. I hope that netflix will start having more current shows available for streaming.

Top Bottom