What's new

Vetiver?

I know that Royall makes an all purpose lotion in Vetiver. I have never tried the QED Vetiver soap so cannot comment on whether or not it would compliment the soap.

Last edited:
I think you can get it on the Bay. There was a group buy at B & B a couple months ago which is where I bought my Royall. However I have seen it on the Bay for as little as $18 for an 8 OZ bottle including shipping. If you are uncomfortable with the Bay, do a Google search and several stores should pop up.

Do you know if anyone sells Royall?

I see that you're in the greater Charlotte area, correct? If so, you might want to check out J&R Cigars on I-85 in Burlington if you get up that way. They carry the full line of Royall products, as well as Tabac and a fairly comprehensive array of department store brands, all at rather good prices.

I see that you're in the greater Charlotte area, correct? If so, you might want to check out J&R Cigars on I-85 in Burlington if you get up that way. They carry the full line of Royall products, as well as Tabac and a fairly comprehensive array of department store brands, all at rather good prices.

Thank you for the recommendation. I will check them out the next time I go near there.

JR definitely has Royall. Also, the Whole Foods near my house occasionally has it.

Do you have Beauty World over there? I was in one of the ones in Durham this week picking up some Pinaud stuff and I saw a couple of vetiver "waters" (for lack of a better term) in the hoodoo section. It was on the same shelf as Florida Water, bay rum, etc. I opened one of them and smelled it, but I'm not exactly sure what it smelled like. Next time I'm there I'll check more closely. For a couple of bucks, it might be interesting to have.

Oddly enough, I was thinking about this today. I was wishing that L'Occitane would make a vetyver aftershave to complement their cologne. I have also seen the Royall line in Brooks Brothers, as well as occassionally in TJ Maxx or Marshall's.

The balm Fragonard Vetyver is very good :

proxy.php

I'm assuming that you're looking for a splash-type product. However, if a balm is acceptable, Charles's own "After Shave Skin Conditioner" is available in vetiver EO.

Top Bottom