What's new

uuhhh guys? say it ain't so?? old spice is gone

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
press f to pay respects

1702794217400.png

Jay21

Collecting wife bonus parts
It seems that site only lists a fraction of Old Spice products. The Gillette site doesn’t list Foamy, either, so I wouldn’t panic for now.

I really doubt it. You can just get it at Walgreens, buy 1 get 2nd one for 50% off.

Teenage guys love Old Spice everything for some reason. I don't think those products are going away anytime soon. Maybe that website is aimed towards the young guys.

I really doubt it. You can just get it at Walgreens, buy 1 get 2nd one for 50% off.

Teenage guys love Old Spice everything for some reason. I don't think those products are going away anytime soon. Maybe that website is aimed towards the young guys.
Maybe because the teenage girls like it?!?!?……🤔

Probably! Just seems unusual for a product grandpa used since young people usually shun "old man" products.
When you have two generations in a row who shun "old man" products, you get a third generation who discovers these anew in their original glory, with no prior associations or prejudices (in the case of OS, the watered-down P&G version, anyhow).

I agree that its absence on the site very likely doesn't mean anything. Maybe they don't want to worry about shipping alcohol across borders, or spillage, or whatever.

P&G took Oil of Olay from your grandma’s brand to a youth brand in just a few years (and a lot of money). They then took that playbook to Old Spice and did the same in what felt like half the time.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Go to Amazon and type in Old Spice Original, not Classic. You'll get the after shave made in Europe in a glass bottle.

Top Bottom