What's new

Tuesday Morning - Musgo Real

Just want to spread some love. I popped into my Local Tuesday Morning and found a whole mess of Musgo Real products: After Shave, Pre-Shave, Body Lotion, and Glycerin Soap. All for about a third or less of what they regularly cost. Just thought I would let you all know!

Thanks Don. I have a couple of TM's near me here in NJ. I'll take a nice ride on the bike with an actual mission. I've never used Musgo, but I've done some research and found that the shave cream in the tube is loved. It seems that the soap was hated when it first came out around 2013, but then suddenly improved about a year later. If TM has it and the price is what you say, I'll give it a shot. Since I am of Portuguese descent, I feel I am obligated.

The new aftershave can be tacky and sticky. Its a shame because the original formulation was in the top of the best of the couple hundred AS I have tried.
I have a small stash and used some today.

For the win. I hope that you stocked up, buddy.
Went to three different ones in my area and scored two aftershaves (Orange Amber and Oak Moss), three pre-shave lotions, and a ton of the lime basil glycerin soap. There are a couple others I need to check and then check back on the others. But over all, got a really good deal.

Hmmm those sound like the fragrances not the aftershave.. I am possibly quite wrong though. I hope you enjpy them. The Oakmoss is terrific.

Went to three different ones in my area and scored two aftershaves (Orange Amber and Oak Moss), three pre-shave lotions, and a ton of the lime basil glycerin soap. There are a couple others I need to check and then check back on the others. But over all, got a really good deal.

#ftw

Hmmm those sound like the fragrances not the aftershave.. I am possibly quite wrong though. I hope you enjpy them. The Oakmoss is terrific.

Ah...but you are correct sir...not sure why I thought they were aftershaves. Either way...they were a great deal! And I have to agree, the Oak Moss is terrific!

Top Bottom