What's new

Timeless Slant (Aluminum)

The B1 Slant is out of production. But Maggards sells brand new replacement heads which can be used with almost any handle.
Probably going to get the Razorock Super Slant in the Near future and I have Iridian to thank for that. Did have my eye on that or the Wunderbar but the Super Slant it will be.

The crazy thing about all us blokes in the wet shaving arena is that we decide on a certain Razor being our last and then temptation hits us all over again when another member describes his experience with a different Razor or when a company launches a new design. Its a never ending story but its an enjoyable one and I'm shamelessly thrilled to be a part of it.

The B1 Slant is out of production. But Maggards sells brand new replacement heads which can be used with almost any handle.
Heard the Maggard Slant head is a bit more aggressive than the B1. Haven't used one but keep reading folk raving about the B1, 102 and the X3. I don't mind giving the Maggard head a shot but by the time those blokes deliver, I've aged with a ton more grey on my scalp. It has been seventy days since I ordered a Handle and a pack of Kai blades. That's frikkin' ridiculous.

Around Christmas, they delivered in 15 days.

Top Bottom