What's new

GIVEAWAY! Tickets to Neal Brennan stand-up comedy in Seattle, Saturday, September 16th @ 9:45 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recognize this is an odd post, but I have unexpectedly fallen ill and have a pair of tickets I wish to give away to a fellow member that appreciates stand-up comedy, lives in Seattle or is willing to make the drive, and is willing to be my proxy and go laugh at the show. The sold-out show is tomorrow, Saturday, September 16th, at 9:45 p.m. at the Neptune Theater. I kindly request you contact me only if you intend to go to the show yourself, not accept the tickets then turn around and sell them.

For those that do not know him, Neal Brennan started his career as a writer on the movie Half Baked, went on to be a writer/director/producer of The Chappelle Show and many others, and has a couple stand-up specials on Netflix. More details can be found at Neal Brennan - https://www.nealbrennan.com/

First member to contact me with the intention to go can have them. You will need to have a Ticketmaster account so I can transfer the mobile tickets to your account.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1e0d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1e0d.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 6
  • fullsizeoutput_1e11.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1e11.jpeg
    642.9 KB · Views: 6
I recognize this is an odd post, but I have unexpectedly fallen ill and have a pair of tickets I wish to give away to a fellow member that appreciates stand-up comedy, lives in Seattle or is willing to make the drive, and is willing to be my proxy and go laugh at the show. The sold-out show is tomorrow, Saturday, September 16th, at 9:45 p.m. at the Neptune Theater. I kindly request you contact me only if you intend to go to the show yourself, not accept the tickets then turn around and sell them.

For those that do not know him, Neal Brennan started his career as a writer on the movie Half Baked, went on to be a writer/director/producer of The Chappelle Show and many others, and has a couple stand-up specials on Netflix. More details can be found at Neal Brennan - https://www.nealbrennan.com/

First member to contact me with the intention to go can have them. You will need to have a Ticketmaster account so I can transfer the mobile tickets to your account.

Thanks for looking!

Well, too far from Michigan, but I want to wish you the best with regards to your health. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom