What's new

thecornflake's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Thanks for the welcomes, I haven't yet had my first shave so can't post anything about it :) Still researching and learning and planning to get my kit when I get paid next week. Thinking about doing the starter kit here - http://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk...25430-shaving-starter-kits-shaving-cream.html with the EJ DE89L razor, and sandalwood cream, and then also adding a blade sampler and going from there really. May also try the Proraso pre\post menthol stuff as I've heard great things about it.
Will try different blades for a week each probably to give each a good go and see how they work for me. I have fairly rough thick facial hair but also very sensitive skin on the neck so need a combination of things that fit with that.
I've read up on technique and watched a few videos. Planning to shave in the evenings at least initially, firstly because I value my time in bed in the mornings and also because any razor burn, cuts etc will then have a chance to heal. Plus I'll have more time to spend getting it right without being on a time limit.

Top Bottom