The Best Gillette Mach 3 Model: old mach 3 \ mach 3 \ mach 3 Turbo

• old mach 3

• mach 3

• mach 3 Turbo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello Gents!
I think the MACH 3 is the most successful and best razor ever had
but: There are several types of Gillette Mach 3
-The old Mach 3 has 5 fins at the bottom and is more aggressive than the new Mach 3
The older Mach 3 has a more Blade feel
The old Mach 3 was on the market from 1998 to 2016-2017

* the new mach 3 - They then launched the improved Gillette Mach 3 with 10 fins at the bottom I personally less feel the blade on the skin when I shave with it and I think it is less effective (maybe I'm wrong), It has been launched to the market since 2017 until today.

Which Mach 3 do you like best in terms of close shave, comfort, no cuts, and longevity of the blade
old mach 3 \ mach 3 \ mach 3 Turbo
I attach some pictures

OLD MACH 3
KDg9Nl8.jpg

0scLL5K.jpg

catalog_364700-l.jpg

MACH 3
(Current production With 10 Fins in bottom)

Mach3-DT_2x__1_.png

3.jpg

asds.jpg

MACH 3 TURBO

6000197518163.jpg

6546546.png

a96b8e654a04d4be9b57984a394221ee.jpg

Before DE, I used only Mach 3 (an old and a regular one with 10 fins) and it was just OK. Was it close? Yes. No cuts? Yes. Comfort? None but OK, it was a regular chore. Longevity? Now I giggle when I see that 1 cartridge should've been used no more than 10-15 times. I really didn't know that before huh. I used it for 2-3 months so the longevity was quite great

However, I won't go back :nono::nono:

Before DE, I used only Mach 3 (an old and a regular one with 10 fins) and it was just OK. Was it close? Yes. No cuts? Yes. Comfort? None but OK, it was a regular chore. Longevity? Now I giggle when I see that 1 cartridge should've been used no more than 10-15 times. I really didn't know that before huh. I used it for 2-3 months so the longevity was quite great

However, I won't go back :nono::nono:
i really like the old mach 3 (with 5 fins), This blade ,the old mach 3 lasted me a month or months. and the shave super super close shave true BBS.
the new mach 3 with 10 fins after the against the grain pass its not super bbs shave.

I had a two Mach3 razors, but my preferred one, hands down, was the Mach3 Power which isn't in your poll. After my last one died I started looking into DE shaving. I had the Fusion Power too, but it didn't really do any better than the Mach3, but it sure cost a lot more for blades.

I used the old Mach3 between 2005 and 2015, always leaving my goatee intact because it was too tuggy there, but efficient everywhere else. I shaved once every 5 days WTG only and a cart lasted me a couple months.

I started using the new Mach3 this year and it feels much the same to me. Now I’m shaving my whole face WTG and XTG every other day, it’s fine as long as I don’t go too long between shaves. I use a cart for 5 shaves and then toss it, my goatee is like barbed wire and kills blades. I like the speed and feel of the Mach3 though so I don’t care and will still use it.

Apples to orange comparison but I can’t really tell a difference honestly, it feels the same shaving my cheeks and neck WTG whether it was the old or is the new version.

Last edited:
When I used to use cartridges, I much preferred the Sensor Excel to the Mach 3. I did not care for how the Mach 3 head pivots.
did you shaved against the grain with sensor excel? it not was super comfortable to me to shave against the grain with sensor excel, i got little cuts and the results is not super smooth close BBS shaves. with mach 3 i get more closer and comfortable shaves.

I actually like the "budget" Gillette 3 version best, but that variation might be discontinued. Otherwise, the regular Mach 3.

I actually like the "budget" Gillette 3 version best, but that variation might be discontinued. Otherwise, the regular Mach 3.
i like this versions with 5 Fins on the bottom
Screenshot_20230721-095702_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230721-095423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230721-095423_Chrome.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom