What's new

Synthetic traveler

With all the chat about the new generation of sythetic brushes I thought I'll try one again. Had the Men 'U' brush some time agao and didn't really like it that much. Anyhow as I'm off on a few days travel this week I checked the reviews section and thought "what the heck" so off I went to the local shopping mall straight into the Body Shop. Purchased one of their cheap synths (for travel). Got it home and had a shower 'n' shave with it. I used a three day old shark SS in my 69 super adjustable, Tabac stick and this new brush. Result a good clean shave with one small nic and no irritation. The brush dried in a few short minutes. In my view for £6 a decent enough brush, and definatley one for travel in the UK.

Attachments

• $Body shop brush.jpg
    $Body shop brush.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 52
I had one and after about a weeks worth of using it, the knot just fell out. If anyone is handy with epoxy and wants it for the low low cost of shipping, PM me.

I had one and after about a weeks worth of using it, the knot just fell out. If anyone is handy with epoxy and wants it for the low low cost of shipping, PM me.

well in a way now you have a super traveler brush, just hold it by the glue when useing it, and its very small will fit anywere lol

For me it's the £6 price tag that makes it work. If the knot falls out it may just end up in a custom handle. Prehaps a little chubby style like the Simpson case I have.

Top Bottom