What's new

Source For Personna 74 Injector Blades

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Stock must be running low, only 2 per customer! Ordered my 2 to see what all the fuss is about.

I picked up a bunch of these and they just showed up yesterday.
I won't be shaving until Friday, but when I do, it's gonna be with these.
-- Chet

So it's you guys buying large quanties that caused the 2 pack limit ;-)

I tried to order 4 packs to save on shipping but received a polite e-mail from the seller that in order to make them available to everybody he was enforcing the 2-pack limit. what I find most unusual is although he claims to ship either USPS 1st Class or Priority Mail the estimated delivery date is the first week of July. Oh well.

Mike

I tried to order some to go with my soon-to-be-received first injector, but it said on Amazon they can't be sent to Japan. A little strange as i've ordered other blades on Amazon.com and had them shipped here.

9.99/pack + 5 shipping for 11 blades. that's up to 1.36 per blade now. The dude must be watching discussions here...or just noticing all the extra sales :)

When I ordered mine a week ago he did mention that he's "heard these are special blades and everyone should have a chance to buy them" hence the 2 pack limit. They arrived yesterday and will go fo a spin this weekend.

Mike

Top Bottom