What's new

Shavemac is offering their Finest hair grade again!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Shavemac will offer their superb Finest grade again after it was discontinued a few years ago.
However, the knots will be only made in a few sizes: 22, 24 and 26 mm, I am not sure about the 28 mm knots, maybe but I need to ask.
Both fan or bulb shape will be available. Their prices are a bit higher than they used to be in the past, they are close to the silvertip grade.
Planning on making an order for some Finest knots soon, so if there is interest, please let me know and I can get yours on the order.

That's good news for a start. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to when they will start selling 18mm and 20mm knots again, pure badger included for this palm-latherer who likes a bit of scrub there rather than on my face.

Shavemac will offer their superb Finest grade again after it was discontinued a few years ago.
However, the knots will be only made in a few sizes: 22, 24 and 26 mm, I am not sure about the 28 mm knots, maybe but I need to ask.
Both fan or bulb shape will be available. Their prices are a bit higher than they used to be in the past, they are close to the silvertip grade.
Planning on making an order for some Finest knots soon, so if there is interest, please let me know and I can get yours on the order.
Hi, thanks for the heads up, I’m relatively new into wet shaving & I’m interested in buying a 24mm knot , how can i make a purchase/order, Sir ?

Hi Rudy, what are the characteristics of their Finest compared to let’s say the regular 2Band?

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Hi Rudy, what are the characteristics of their Finest compared to let’s say the regular 2Band?
Their Finest used to be a mix of about 70% of their three band silvertip, which is normally very soft, with the rest being the high end Pure (also three band) to give a very nice back bone. It was over the years a very uniform quality, never seen any of the ups or downs other makers have often in their lower grade. It is a three band knot.

Their Finest used to be a mix of about 70% of their three band silvertip, which is normally very soft, with the rest being the high end Pure (also three band) to give a very nice back bone. It was over the years a very uniform quality, never seen any of the ups or downs other makers have often in their lower grade. It is a three band knot.
Sounds like a very interesting combination :)

Thanks for letting us know, Rudy!

Would you be able to provide a comparison of all the available hair grades (or a link thereto)?

How can I order a brush from you?
@Yvonivz Normally you would just send a message directly to @Rudy Vey through B&B and he would explain the ordering process and options. But I noticed your join date is very recent, so you probably don't have access to the messaging feature as of yet. I'm sure Rudy can provide an email or website to start the ordering process once he is back online. I have one of his custom brushes and it is excellent.

@Yvonivz Normally you would just send a message directly to @Rudy Vey through B&B and he would explain the ordering process and options. But I noticed your join date is very recent, so you probably don't have access to the messaging feature as of yet. I'm sure Rudy can provide an email or website to start the ordering process once he is back online. I have one of his custom brushes and it is excellent.
Yes I can’t pm anyone at the moment, only replies to posts!

Top Bottom