What's new

Shaved for the first time with the Art of Shaving Sandalwood.....

Let me clarify. Perforance was ok as compared to some other stellar creams I have been using like Castle Forbes Lavender, Castle Forbes Lime, Trumper's Coconut Oil, Musgo, Jack Black Sumpreme Cream, TOBS Peppermint.
What is your take on castle Forbes lavender? I have a tub of AOS lavender that was my very first cream and something always draws me back

What is your take on castle Forbes lavender? I have a tub of AOS lavender that was my very first cream and something always draws me back

TOBS Sandalwood was my first cream and has a very special place for me. CF Lavender is my favorite cream to date as far as performance with Musgo Real a close second. CF Lavender is expensive but it will last a long, long time. It is a thirsty cream so you only need a little pea size and a lot of water. It is like paste. The smell is a clean natural lavender but not too overwhelming but the star of the show with CF Lavender is the performance both during the shave and post shave. These days I am more about performance than smell. I love the smell of AOS Sandalwood it is great. I am sure the Lavender smells incredible as well.

Last edited:
TOBS Sandalwood was my first cream and has a very special place for me. CF Lavender is my favorite cream to date as far as performance with Musgo Real a close second. CF Lavender is expensive but it will last a long, long time. It is a thirsty cream so you only need a little pea size and a lot of water. It is like paste. The smell is a clean natural lavender but not too overwhelming but the star of the show with CF Lavender is the performance both during the shave and post shave. These days I am more about performance than smell. I love the smell of AOS Sandalwood it is great. I am sure the Lavender smells incredible as well.
Awesome, you are making me want to order some of my own now, thanks!

Top Bottom