What's new

SCS Cyber Monday.

I thought of all the different sales I could offer but decided to make it easy. For today only, I am going to offer 25% off of everything. Yes, this includes shipping also. The 25% off will be credited back to your PayPal account when I complete a shipping label.

If you are a Newsletter customer, drop me a quick email as you will also be receiving a free shave soap on top of the 25% off. These will be Cranberry or Jack Frost, you pick. Please email me your preference.

If you have already placed an order today, I will adjust your billing to reflect the discount.

One last thing, for those of you ordering today, you will be entitled to 25% off your first purchase of my new Women's perfume and Gentleman's EDT's that are expected to be on the site before Christmas.

What a great deal! I just placed an order for New Spice. Can't wait to try it. Thanks Wendy. I sent you an email, cranberry for me, thanks.

I got my question answered guys. This is a great deal. The prices are already great to begin with and then you get 25% off the total. Can't beat it.

Last edited:
The PM I received said, "The 25% off is going to be off of the total including shipping."

You can't beat it. Original prices are really competitive to begin with.

That is a sweet deal. Thanks, Wendy.

If I did not have such a back log of all things shaving I would be all over that like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

so i received my order today and couldnt wait to try tonight....i received a sample of Jack frost soap (my first shaving soap since i always use creams)....after reading online about how to use the soap sample (just placed it in the wooden soap bowl i also ordered with a small amount of water) and gave myself a nice shave tonight. the sample didnt smell like i wouldve figured...with a name like jack frost i was expecting a menthol type freeze....this sample had a super pleasant smell and not like anything i have tried before...the lather was nice....sure would give any cream a run for its money. the titan H1 sure made short work of my stubble and overall i enjoyed the scent and the lathering. a great purchase and quick shipping too. tomorrow i will try my first shave stick that i ordered (orange scent) using a Gem open comb.
i am leaving the lid off the soap overnight to dry it out and was wondering if these wooden type bowls are all a standard size?
do all pucks come in that exact fit?

so i received my order today and couldnt wait to try tonight....i received a sample of Jack frost soap (my first shaving soap since i always use creams)....after reading online about how to use the soap sample (just placed it in the wooden soap bowl i also ordered with a small amount of water) and gave myself a nice shave tonight. the sample didnt smell like i wouldve figured...with a name like jack frost i was expecting a menthol type freeze....this sample had a super pleasant smell and not like anything i have tried before...the lather was nice....sure would give any cream a run for its money. the titan H1 sure made short work of my stubble and overall i enjoyed the scent and the lathering. a great purchase and quick shipping too. tomorrow i will try my first shave stick that i ordered (orange scent) using a Gem open comb.
i am leaving the lid off the soap overnight to dry it out and was wondering if these wooden type bowls are all a standard size?
do all pucks come in that exact fit?

I would guess that I put the wrong soap in there if it did not have a menthol kick to it. :blink: I have people who even lather the soap sample right on the sample disk, not the neatest way to do it though. : ) I can only speak for myself, but I make regular soap pucks and wood bowl refills. The regular soap pucks do not fit well in the wood bowls, the refills fit great. The bowl refills are pretty standard size. I think.

I got my cyber Monday order on Thursday. Lathered up this morning with New Spice and it was AWESOME! You're right Wendy, the cranberry smelled very good as well. Thanks again for the great deal!

Hi Wendy, any idea when the rose damascus aftershave splash will be ready? Will you make a balm as well?

It is ready. It is not showing on the site as of yet but I can take email orders for those who are interested. It is available with lemon alsol. I can make a milk as well, that would be about a week or so, waiting on delivery of more oil.

Top Bottom