What's new

Saint Charles shave: not talked about enough around here

I just wanted to give a shout-out to Wendy and Saint Charles Shave.

When I first hit these boards in the late winter/early spring of 2009, there was a lot of chatter about SCS. Sue, unfortunately, passed away after a battle with cancer. But Wendy is still fighting the good fight.

Saint Charles Shave makes some really nice stuff. The aftershaves are top notch. Second to none, in my opinion. The shaving soaps are nice, with some amazing scents. They also have some wonderful colognes.

I ordered sample sizes of two aftershaves, Lime splash and Nutriment (which is awesome, by the way). Wendy tossed in a shaving soap sample in the Pumpkin scent. This scent was a pleasant surprise. It smells like freshly baked pumpkin bread. It's not overly spicy, like most pumpin scents. It really smells almost exactly like the wonderful aroma you would perceive as you took a loaf of pumpkin bread out of the oven. Really nice, and great for this time of year.

If you haven't discovered Saint Charles Shave, you owe it to yourself to check it out. You can't go wrong with any of their aftershaves. Pick a kind you like: splashes, balms, or milks, and they have one, and all of them work great.

I just wanted some of the newer people on the board to not miss out on a great, great artisan vendor. That is all. www.saintcharlesshave.com

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
thanks! i like their prices they seem very reasonable. i'll def give them a try sometime. *website bookmarked

They definitely want to sell their New Spice scent by the description lol. May just have to order a couple of samples.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I love SCS. Their aftershaves offer the performance of the big boys at a fraction of the price. Rose, citrus, lavender, lime, sandalwood and bay rum are some of my favorites.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
BACON soap????

I'm intrigued yet repulsed at the same time :p

Anyone tried this yet? Chased by wild dogs afterwords?

Maybe I'll ask Rudy Vey to make me a bacon shave brush, so I can ... you know ...

Top Bottom