What's new

WTB Rose soaps

Bought a few from Maggards last week. Want to try a few more that I couldn't find new.

1) Soap Commander - LOVE
2) Grooming Dept. x TRC collab - Pomp
3) Grooming Dept. x Pasteurs - EDEL
4) Grooming Dept. x West Coast Shaving - Amber Rose
5) Le Père Lucien - Rose
6) Ethos - La Rosa (not out yet but I'm guessing this listing will be up for a long time)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7) Mystic Waters - Yellow Rose
8) A&E - Amber Rose
9) McDuff's Rose Gold
10 Zingari Man No.1
11 Eufros - Rosa Oud
12 Zaharoff Rose
13 PAA - Tokyo Rose
14 Cyril L. Salter - Wild Rose
15 Wholly Kaw - King of Oud and Chypre Rose Concerto (prefer the vegan formula)

Last edited:
wow! impressive shopping list!
here are another dozen roses i didn't see mentioned, just in case you missed any!

dozen roses.jpg

Another one, which may not be as apparent is Grooming Dept 'Soap'. Mo's Red iteration, from 2022 was a Rose / Citrus scent in the vein of a fancy hotel hand soap. It should be available out there still at some stores. I picked up a tub and it's quite a rose forward scent. Not my thing at all.

wow! impressive shopping list!
here are another dozen roses i didn't see mentioned, just in case you missed any!

View attachment 1647363
Most of those are creams and i’m primarily looking for soaps. Thanks though. Might try the Wild Rose by Cyril L. Salter since it’s highly regarded and fairly cheap (saw it in Fendrihan Shaving for the lowest price I’ve seen at $15 and normally it’s $18 or so and Amazon wants $23. Problem is I never see multiple things from Fendrihan I want other than filler items to get to qualify for free shipping so I’m holding off on that for now.

I had the pleasure of smelling ETHOS Rosa, you will be in for a treat, it's real, 100% natural rose aroma blend. My wife insisted on a skin food serum and hyaluronic acid for her skin care routine. However, I would say this would suit a man just as well or better.

There are no synthetics used in this aroma blend!

I had the pleasure of smelling ETHOS Rosa, you will be in for a treat, it's real, 100% natural rose aroma blend. My wife insisted on a skin food serum and hyaluronic acid for her skin care routine. However, I would say this would suit a man just as well or better.

There are no synthetics used in this aroma blend!
Any idea when we can actually buy the Rosa? I’ve been on their Instagram page asking the ETA but I get no answers. Will it be this week or a couple months away?

vendor shipments are supposed to be next week, I would expect in about a week it will be for sale - I think he aligns his vendor release and doesn’t sell it ahead of time but it’s ready

vendor shipments are supposed to be next week, I would expect in about a week it will be for sale - I think he aligns his vendor release and doesn’t sell it ahead of time but it’s ready
Surprised this wasn’t a planned release for Mother’s Day which is tomorrow. That would have been the perfect timing and to miss by days or weeks seems odd. They were this close (thumb and pointer finger gesture showing a small interval)

Surprised this wasn’t a planned release for Mother’s Day which is tomorrow. That would have been the perfect timing and to miss by days or weeks seems odd. They were this close (thumb and pointer finger gesture showing a small interval)
I think Mother’s Day is next Sunday, the 14th in the US (I know it’s different in other counties). So maybe they might hit it just about in time.

I’ll ask him this week when I see how my order is coming (have a small custom scent of Tibu on order).

I came across a rose soap but forget what it was. I remember the design of the lid was a bunch of roses intertwined. Pretty sure the lid was a black and white monochrome picture kind of similar to this design only roses.

proxy.php

Anyone have an idea of what I'm looking for?

Is there a way to edit my original post here to cross off the soaps I have obtained since the start of this thread? A good chunk I have now but still want to the other ones.

1) Soap Commander - LOVE
X 2) Grooming Dept. x TRC collab - Pomp
X 3) Grooming Dept. x Pasteurs - EDEL
X 4) Grooming Dept. x West Coast Shaving - Amber Rose
X 5) Le Père Lucien - Rose
X 6) Ethos - La Rosa (not out yet but I'm guessing this listing will be up for a long time)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X 7) Mystic Waters - Yellow Rose
8) A&E - Amber Rose
9) McDuff's Rose Gold
10 Zingari Man No.1
11 Eufros - Rosa Oud
12 Zaharoff Rose
X 13 PAA - Tokyo Rose
X 14 Cyril L. Salter - Wild Rose
15 Wholly Kaw - King of Oud and Chypre Rose Concerto (prefer the vegan formula)

I “X’ed” off the ones I’ve purchased so I’m about half way through the list. Still looking and hit me up if you want to get rid of one the ones I already have. Might be worth getting a second one since it seems once these soaps go out of stock they never make them anymore? I still don’t understand that. I thought vendors are in business to make money??? If an item sells out it means people want it. Make more and profit. What am I not understanding about this? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom