What's new

RazoRock Nomad, anyone?

I presume RazoRock soaps have an excellent performance (or do they?).
I'm particularly interested in the smell of this product (and of the ASL that comes with it):
how much smell should I expect (staying power of Tabac, Proraso Red et al or rather Palmolive)?
and the more difficult question: what does it smell like, any regular perfume you'd compare it with?

Some people like RazoRock soaps, but I find them to be mediocre at best. For the price however, they are fine. I've never smelled Nomad in soap form, but I did pick up the aftershave on a whim once. The scent was ok (creamy woods with some spice) aside from this one musty note in it that reminded me of body odor. Needless to say I sold it.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I bought Nomad soap and aftershave awhile back and I have to agree, both the soap and aftershave had very little scent and what I could smell wasn't very pleasant. I used the aftershave to melt menthol crystals to add to witch hazel and dumped the soap. I'm not slating RazoRock, I also have Caribbean Holiday which as a chocolate forward scent (to my nose) which I really like.

I have Plague Doctor, and the smell was strange, mild, over time it grew on me, i love it now.
My father has Nomad, he likes the performace and thet it has no scent. His sense of smell is a bit on low side, that beeing said, to me, Nomad, has very low scent. It smells like, I don't know...like sand? Strange scent...

Top Bottom