What's new

Queen Charlotte Soaps new Cubano Breeze

Matt at Queen Charlotte ran a contest to name his new scent and I was lucky enough to win with Cubano Breeze. He sent me a puck of the soap and I have been using it since last Saturday. It is available as of today on the QCS website so I thought I'd post some thoughts.

First of all, I like QCS products. I have only used the cream before so this is my first time with one of his soaps. I was primed to like it and I was not disappointed.
The scent is more cologne-like than I usually order. It is a fresh, marine scent with a subtle tobacco note underneath. I find it pleasant but I like some of his other scents more. My wife really likes the new scent though and has commented several times about it. She never does that so I will probably include a puck with my next order. And, I have to say, it has been growing on me as the week progresses.

What blew me away though was the performance!

As I said, I've only used the creams before and like them. The soap though is head and shoulders above the cream for me. It has great cushion and is slick. It lathers up easily with no drama or having to work hard at it. And, the face-feel after is just wonderful (the cream was like that too). If I ever get through my backlog of soaps, I will be ordering more soap, not cream, from QCS.

I think Matt may have another winner here.

Top Bottom