What's new

Prorarko

I decided yesterday to see if I could get the richness of Arko with the awesomeness of Proraso. I usually use Arko as a pre lather to soak my beard before shaving but after washing my face. I will lather it up real quick in the shower and then be ready to go when I get out. I decided yesterday to rinse out about 1/2-3/4 of my brush then load it up with Proraso like normal. The result has been nothing short of awesome. It really is the best of both worlds.

I am the necromancer!

Anyway, this is a great face lather. I just rubbed a bit of Proraso Green creme across my face and then face lathered with my brush that was loaded with Arko soap worked up some in a mug. I had a great smelling shave and didn't use much product at all.

I decided yesterday to see if I could get the richness of Arko with the awesomeness of Proraso. I usually use Arko as a pre lather to soak my beard before shaving but after washing my face. I will lather it up real quick in the shower and then be ready to go when I get out. I decided yesterday to rinse out about 1/2-3/4 of my brush then load it up with Proraso like normal. The result has been nothing short of awesome. It really is the best of both worlds.
Both lather well and Arko will add better slickness over just Proraso alone. I've included some of both in my custom shaving soap blend of multiple shaving soaps. Proraso for superlathering and Arko for it's slickness.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I've had great shaves mixing Arko with Yardley English Lavender and Wild Rose bar soaps. The Yardley Wild Rose is discontinued now, I believe.

Top Bottom