What's new

Post Malone. Next biggest Rockstar in the world?

Anyone actually listen to this guy?

One of the most talented people alive and he isn’t even 30.

BTW, I think he looks like an idiot with the face tattoos (and I have many tattoos But still. 🤷‍♂️)

I am a metal guy and have played in gigging bands for 40 years. I was lucky enough to hear a few tracks that aren’t out to Friday….. Wow.

Global can now check out these songs…

Chemical
Mourning
Overdrive

Last edited:

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Checked him out. Not really my cup of tea to be honest, but he's definitely talented. Never mind the facial tattoos, that guy as a beard 😳.

The dude can cover almost everything. I think he does whatever sells, hopefully he’s not self destructive.

He seems to have been a partier prior to the birth of his kid, has cleaned up a lot since.

Seems a good genuine guy, I've heard good things about his interactions with normal people and fans.

I do like his music, I have for a while now. I agree the face tattoos look pretty stupid.

Saw him on YouTube playing magic the gathering card game. Seemed pretty nice. Haven't really listened to much of his stuff. Not really into rap, but I think he can do lots of other types of music as well.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I’ve followed his career, really like what he’s doing. My children turned me on to him as they are a great conduit to what’s happening with the younger crowd. I’m tattooed myself and find his facial work interesting, and sort of suits him, although not something I’m interested in. Looking forward to the new stuff.

Top Bottom