What's new

PdP #63 Scent

Yesterday received a puck of PdP #63 shaving soap (thanks, brothers). When I initially opened it, there was immediately something very familiar about the scent but I couldn't place it. Last night it finally hit me! And I made an immediate comparison with my edts! The scent is exactly the same (to me) as Zino Davidoff edt and Truefitt & Hill Spanish Leather edt. Posting this for future reference if someone wants to know what #63 smells like.

I've been curious about the scent, but I have no idea what Spanish leather smells like. I am familiar with English Leather scent though.

As much as I love Zino Davidoff, I think PDP #63 is in a class of its own. A bit spicy, but in a masculine clean way. Very nice scent and I don't think I have heard any negative comments about the scent. The soap is quad milled so it should last forever (especially with a rotation) the performance of the soap is great as well.

Gosh, you guys aren't making this easy on me. Ugh. Looks like I'll have to add it to the list. I absolutely love PdP original so I'm sure I'll like the lather on the #63 as well.

I really enjoy the PdP #63 soap and scent very much. I also have the after shave balm which is a nice addition. Very conditioning and very nice matching scent.

Top Bottom