What's new

Parasite adds…really???

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Parasite adds what?
I'm not sure I even want to know what one might get by adding a parasite to it.
I assume you meant adding something to a parasite, rather than a parasite doing basic math.

Parasite adds what?
I'm not sure I even want to know what one might get by adding a parasite to it.
I assume you meant adding something to a parasite, rather than a parasite doing basic math.
Phil,
I was referring to the pop up advertisements on this site showing pictures of parasite worms.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Phil,
I was referring to the pop up advertisements on this site showing pictures of parasite worms.
I know, I was just pulling your leg.
The ad partner we do business with has control over content, we don't have any say on what they choose to run.
If there is something egregious, we can ask them to pull a specific ad early in the rotation, but that means someone has to report specifically who the advertiser is and details on the ad to us, then I report it to the owners, then they contact the ad partner, then the ad partner will look at removing the ad.
Generally, by the time they get to it, it has already rotated out.
I understand the frustration, and sympathize with you.

I know, I was just pulling your leg.
The ad partner we do business with has control over content, we don't have any say on what they choose to run.
If there is something egregious, we can ask them to pull a specific ad early in the rotation, but that means someone has to report specifically who the advertiser is and details on the ad to us, then I report it to the owners, then they contact the ad partner, then the ad partner will look at removing the ad.
Generally, by the time they get to it, it has already rotated out.
I understand the frustration, and sympathize with you.
Thanks, Phil

The ads seem a bit aggressive today, but maybe it’s just me. This is my phone scrolling one page.
IMG_9767.png

IMG_9768.png

IMG_9769.png

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom