What's new

One meal

If I could only eat one meal, every meal, for the rest of my life, what would it be?

My first thought was my favorite meal, a boiled Maine lobster, baked potato and cole slaw. But would I want to eat that for every meal forever?

How about a New York pizza, big foldable slices from Famous Original Ray’s? OMG.

The Singapore Rice Noodle from Hong Kong Garden? Everyday? Hmmmmm.

Yes. I’d do the lobster, everyday, forever.

For me it would be a patty melt med. rare and a slice of cheese, sausage and mushroom pizza. Yes this would be my one meal.

Steak and Lobster - surf 'n' turf - every single day.
In the absence of lobster, I would easily settle for Alaskan King Crab legs. Lots of butter. Baked potato and salad.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Starter:
Duck pate

Soup:
Vegetable consome

Fish:
Mussels in white wine and garlic

Chicken:
Chicken breast, stuffed with green pesto and Philadelphia cream cheese, wrapped in Parma ham. Served with steamed broccoli and roast honey glazed parsnips

Melon Refresher:
Assorted melon balls, with a few grapes, and a drizzle of Grenadine

Pork:
Slow roast devilled belly pork slices, served with sweet potato and coriander mash, and potato and English mustard mash

Dessert:
Vanilla cheesecake

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
This is a funny question for a group of people, most of which can't even use the same soap two days in a row. :adoration:

Spinach salad, Salmon, broccoli and brussel sprouts cooked in olive oil with plenty of garlic, Butternut squash, applesauce, and finishing it all off with carrot cake.

Or chicken parm, I could go either way.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Ribeye and Lobster
Brussel Sprouts
Baked potato with all the trimmings
Lightly steamed spinach with lemon
A simple garden salad with honey mustard dressing

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
If it could be stripped of ill health effects, I could live pretty happily on rare ribeyes with hash browns, creamed spinach, and wedge salads. A healthier choice might be tacos al pastor with black beans and rice. Healthier still might be a stir fry of tofu, bok choy, mushrooms, green onions, and mung bean sprouts in a light Chinese white sauce spiked with black bean and garlic paste. Any of these would be pretty good choices for me, but I do like cooking different meals every night.

Top Bottom