What's new

Old hand back at a old affair !

I am not old by my estimate at 36 years old, though some are starting to look at me as mature. I was even called sir the other day; I wasn't sure how to reply ! So here I am in the "Fragrance" section of B&B. I have never been here before, and must admit there are some great thread here. A little back ground is in order, and I will make it brief. Around the age of 18 or so I was addicted yes another AD I guess FAD to EDT. I had and I am guessing appx.20-30 EDT some common like Polo or Drakkar and some at the time obscure like Issey Miyake and Givenchy Xeryus Rouge to the moderately common at the time Aqua di Gio. I am dating myself here as all of these are either considered classics now hey even Polo green was a classic then ! My question is this as I am getting back into EDT and have acquired a few as of late.

• Armani "Code"
  • Gucci "Guilty Black"
  • Lacoste "Blanc"
  • Versace "Edos"

as well as some that I still had left from appx. 2 years ago that I am trying to use up as after 3 years the scent profile can suffer....

• Jean Paul Gautier "Le Male"
  • Davidoff "Goodlife"

And I know this is a EDC, but I have always loved Grey Flannel by Geoffrey bean.

My question is really a mater of suggestion... which I know is subjective, that is why I provided my collection to give you an idea of the scents I like. What have I missed over the last 12 years or so. For that matter I was blown away to read that Gucci Guilty Black was considered a Fougere I cannot see the resemblance there but hey it's all subjective. Thanks for any tips and advice in advance !! - Aschecte

Top Bottom