What's new

Newbie here to the forum.

Do what works best for you. Your technique will be refined over time, so if WTG gives you what you need for now, then I say go with it. As you gain confidence, you can add XTG and ATG. Enjoy your shaves! :001_smile

@248Ira810 First of all...welcome to Badger & Blade! You will find that those who occupy these great pages are more than kind enough to lend advice when asked. I shave five days a week and I have had no issues. I think that what you use for soap or cream will probably have a bigger effect than the razor or blade. Just make sure you have a moisturizing soap and an aftershave that doesn't dry you out...and I think you will be fine. I know you said that you like Feathers...personally for me...every time I use a Feather blade, it looks like the chainsaw scene from the movie Scarface. :shaving: Anyway...if you are willing to try a new blade...we do a weekly blade giveaway for newly signed members. You can find it at the link below. Once again...welcome to B&B!

Weekly Blade PIF For Lurkers! Register for your chance to win! March 11 - March 18

Top Bottom