What's new

Middle Eastern/Indian/Other Ethnic Aftershaves?

The Nid Hog's Korean thread got me thinking. Houston has a lot of ethnic communities, such as Indian, Persian, Arab...and many more. There is probably a wealth of untapped resources here. Has anyone ran into any of these aftershaves? I realize this may be too broad of a topic.

Also, some Middle Eastern cultures aren't into the whole Roman look, so there may not be a large amount of shaving products. Still, I'm curious.

I think the Indian and Pakistani products are well exposed around here. Treet blades from Pakistan, Godrej lanolin based creams and of late the shave round, 7 O'Clock Greens and Blacks, Super-Max The "Shulton" Old Spice formula after shave and cream and many other Indian shave creams and blades come up regularly for discussion on this forum threads.

I think the Indian and Pakistani products are well exposed around here. Treet blades from Pakistan, Godrej lanolin based creams and of late the shave round, 7 O'Clock Greens and Blacks, Super-Max The "Shulton" Old Spice formula after shave and cream and many other Indian shave creams and blades come up regularly for discussion on this forum threads.

Yessir! I can speak for India in regards to shave product quality. They still have proper barber shops that provide a haircut AND a shave.

Anherb is a very good after shave product from India, comes in a balm and gel. I have only seen it from on line resources.

Anherb is a very good after shave product from India, comes in a balm and gel. I have only seen it from on line resources.

shavingessentials.net has a good combo offer for the lotion and the balm. John's site is down for maintenance but you can email him for the offer.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

+2
You'll be hard pressed to find a better performing shave cream than Godrej, IMO
Lathers like crazy, slick as a banana peel, cushiony as a down pillow, and leaves your face feeling fantastic with its lanoliny goodness.

i know its a bit out of place, bit Laline Womanizer from israel is probobly the best aftershave i ever used,

Top Bottom