What's new

Meet my new favorite boar brush. a 3$ brush

hello everyone.

Cheking a local website in my country. I found a boar brush sold for just ~3$.

there is no mention of its size and dimensions. just the cheapest of the cheap boar brush with red plastic handle that you can't tell from the picture if it's small or big.
so I bought it thinking its probably going to the trash

to my surprise. this thing is big heavy and thick. heavier and thicker than my old semogue soc and omega 10049.
also there is no smell and it's waaaaaaaaaay softer than both of them and my retired badger brush.
I don't even think this brush need a break in. I can see the hair is already split.

anyway after just one shave I am impressed by this 3$ brush.
I was going to order the omega 011842 or one from yaqi but now I am not sure.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 78

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Excellent! It's good to be lucky. I'll be interested to hear if it turns into a floppy mop in a month or two. I hope not.

Looks like a bargain!

What's the availability of soaps / creams like in Tunisia? I am always interested in everyday shaving products from other countries. Are there any local products that you think are hidden gems?

Looks like a bargain!

What's the availability of soaps / creams like in Tunisia? I am always interested in everyday shaving products from other countries. Are there any local products that you think are hidden gems?
I no longer use proraso or tabac. both used to be my favorite soaps.
now I use a local shaving cream sold for less than 2$ for a jar of 350g.
it's made by a cosmetic company not some side road trash.

Attachments

• RASAGE-NIHEL.jpg
    RASAGE-NIHEL.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 49
That’s great, congratulations! It’s a good day when you find a good deal and you can save money! Enjoy your shaves!

Top Bottom