What's new

Market Price for Schick Injectors

What would state is the current market price for a mint Schick Injector type J- N? Unboxed items appear to be $30.00 to $50.00 but with exceptions either side
I have a seen a few unopened Injectors and obviously they have been quite a bit more expensive .

Has anyone managed to collect the full set? Or at least E to O? I am trying to achieve E to N and other manufacturers models :blush:

I have seen Coolbus's collection of 12 type E's :wink2:

Folks:

Terms of Use:

7. B&B is not an appraisal site. As such, asking values here isn't acceptable behavior. All B&B members, asking and answering, new or old, should be aware that B&B is a community of users, and not an appraisal or identification service for lazy individuals to optimize their sales without having to invest in the B&B community beyond an odd post here and there asking for info.

Just search ebay and filter the search using "sold". Average the numbers. I usually toss the lower and upper ones.

You can also search the BST for sold prices, but it's not as easy as there are usually a mix of items in any one sale.

-jim

eBay is one comparison place to use, and so is Etsy. The As through Ds are much less common than Es through Ms.

One of the disadvantages of living in the UK is that Injectors rarely appear on the local version of eBay etc. So you are reliant on International sellers shipping to Europe. Unfortunately, most international items are auctions, so unless you watch every item it is hard to find the successful bid. There appears to be only one or two professional sellers. One who has the habit of using reflective photography and the description Minty, when it actually looks grubby. Another who has perfect boxed examples with high prices and ships via the eBay Global shipping option which appears to add 50% additional charges to cover import fees....

Thanks for the feedback ...

Last edited:
The only letter of the Schick alphabet that I don't have is a Type D. It has taken quite a while to obtain them, and some were expensive. I don't know if I will ever be able to score a D, but I keep looking. There are several good sources on eBay, some of whom are members of B&B one of which I can wholeheartedly endorse is Techichi. You might watch for him on the B/S/T and the Vendor/Hobbyist forum.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
The only letter of the Schick alphabet that I don't have is a Type D. It has taken quite a while to obtain them, and some were expensive. I don't know if I will ever be able to score a D, but I keep looking. There are several good sources on eBay, some of whom are members of B&B one of which I can wholeheartedly endorse is Techichi. You might watch for him on the B/S/T and the Vendor/Hobbyist forum.
Keep up the hunt, I just scored a D mint in box for $70 in the wild. I'm still looking for an E1. Someday I hope .

One of the disadvantages of living in the UK is that Injectors rarely appear on the local version of eBay etc. So you are reliant on International sellers shipping to Europe. Unfortunately, most international items are auctions, so unless you watch every item it is hard to find the successful bid.

Thanks for the feedback ...

You do a search for injectors on ebay.
And you select Sold as one of your filters

$uploadfromtaptalk1399606510754.jpg

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Definitely agree about endorsing Techichi; He lists on eBayuk and typical shipping to UK is 7.57 GBP.
His offerings are "buy it now".

Last edited:
Market price? Which market? For a D? You'd have to kill me to get mine. as for the price I paid well it's like a poker game or black jack.who are the players, there are folks watching and waiting and how much one is willing to bet. Currently I feel the Schick market is over priced, not like a Gillette but damned close. As many of you know my collection, I will say this, buying a worn piece of junk and getting it to shine doesn't ,imho, justify asking a bin for more than double. E's, G's are overpriced on the bay. $40 for a stick shift? Seriously?
As always, Caveat emptor!

Top Bottom