What's new

Maggard 2024

12-5. I’m still trying to decide as I have something every weekend in April but that weekend. LOTH doesn’t seem thrilled that I will only be spending one weekend with them that entire month.

I think I may just go. Never been to one of those. I’ll have to incorporate some restraining tactics, such as leave my cash & credit cards at home 😁

I think I may just go. Never been to one of those. I’ll have to incorporate some restraining tactics, such as leave my cash & credit cards at home 😁
Yes I am sure that is going to be tough restraining myself especially with any deals they may have. I have never been to one either so we will see how it goes.

I did go. It was a good time. The Vendors were upstairs and most were giving away samples. The PIF table had lots of items razors, soap, AS, blades, Pre shave oil, and brushes. The door prizes were very good but alas I didn't win any. It was my first time there and it was hard to not go way over board on buying things. I was able to purchase everything on my list and also was able to smell all the others that sounded interesting. I only added 1 new scent that I didn't already have a sample of, WSP tobacco. I did smell A&E Tobacco and it will be added to my collection in the future. Matt was there from Razor Emporium, he is a great ambassador of wet shaving. I explored the brushes and a make your own kit for a later order.
I think I would go again to stock up on things and see what new things the vendors have in store. I would recommend if you are going to make a trek there to skip all the tolls, IN cost me $35 round trip plus Ohio & IL on top.

Top Bottom