What's new

MadeinUSA1776's Entry to the Hall of Fame

What is your real name?
A.J.

What are your nicknames/aliases?
The above name is actually my nickname, but I’d rather be called A.J. here.

Where do you live?
Sacramento, CA, USA

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Just graduated Sac State with a BA in History.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 34C
Van der Hagen, Goodline DE razors
Professor Pre-Shave and Shaving Cream
Nivea aftershave

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Playing video games, swimming, jogging, walking my dog, research, and watching movie or shows.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Two things:

One, don’t mind my username. I’m just trying to support my country that’s all. If you’re not American yet your proud of your nation, you can create a similar username like “MadeinItaly” or “MadeintheUK”.

Two, I started DE shaving last year because cheap cartridge razors kept giving me unbearable nicks and razor bumps since high school. A few of the YouTube channels (e.g., Gentleman’s Gazette, Geofatboy, Kensurfs) recommended this method, and I took it. Although the frequency of successful (i.e., no nicks or bumps) shaves increased, sometimes I’ll fail. I hope to use these forums to not only improve my technique, but also to communicate with people in the wet shaving community.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome to B&B. It is the best, most civilized place on the internet.
Until I show up anyway....

Welcome to Badger and Blade my friend! You have the degree that I would have pursued, had I not been too ADHD!

But I am still a lover of history, US first, then other people and places. Biographies are still my favorite reading. It's just one of the many things I have in common with Harry S Truman.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and jump right in the deep end!

Top Bottom