What's new

Looking for Natural A/S anyone try Aubrey Organics or Miessence?

I think Hydrolast is one of the best A/S on the market and is all natural. Another option, if alcohol doesn't give you a problem, run a combo of a splash of Thayers original and follow it up with a drop or two of rose hip seed oil for moisture. Or you can use one of their non-alcohol formulas.

As for shower soap, one of the best out there is 100% olive oil (Castille)soap. I use the Hydrolast Cube for shampoo and shower soap. Works great. Some people have had good results with KMF as well but I can tell a difference.

-Collin

I been using TN Dickinson's Blue label Witch Hazel as splash after my final cold water rinse. Still being a newbie I do get a little irritation on some shaves, and was just trying to come up with a balm for those instances. I may get some Thayer's Lemon when what I have runs out.

The grocery store here just started stocking some natural cosmetics the other day, so I picked up a bar of the KMF olive oil soap, not to bad at all. I still want to try this organic coconut bar I found the other day, but there shipping is beyond ridiculous 8 something for 2 bars, still looking to see if someone sells a similar bar cheaper.

Top Bottom