What's new

Looking for a Shoulder Rig?

Not every top tier holster maker offers a shoulder rig…pity. Regardless, there are a few that churn out some very good product. Most recently I had the good fortune to happen upon Palmetto Leather Works in SC.
These guys are the real deal. I’ll suggest they are on the same level as Andrews and Grizzle (Ryan Grizzle sadly does not offer shoulder holsters☹️)
If you are in the market for some nice, new leather gear…do yourself a favor and check out Palmetto Leather Works; you will be glad you did.
Shown here…rig for a S&W 442 w/a pair of Speedloaders.
IMG_5812.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not every top tier holster maker offers a shoulder rig…pity. Regardless, there are a few that churn out some very good product. Most recently I had the good fortune to happen upon Palmetto Leather Works in SC.
These guys are the real deal. I’ll suggest they are on the same level as Andrews and Grizzle (Ryan Grizzle sadly does not offer shoulder holsters☹️)
If you are in the market for some nice, new leather gear…do yourself a favor and check out Palmetto Leather Works; you will be glad you did.
Shown here…rig for a S&W 442 w/a pair of Speedloaders.
View attachment 1779858
A timely thread! I have been eyeballing a rig like this for awhile now. Tempted several times by a cheap nylon rig for cheap, but I know I would not be happy, and should spend the money saved my not buying one on a leather setup. Thanks for posting this my friend.

Top Bottom