What's new

Little BAD NEWS if you like Cuban Cigars.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
all these recent changes with Habanos is insane. Pure greed, but still selling well. I don’t see myself ever really buying a new box. Hard to stomach buying a $600 box that ran me $199 4 years ago.

all these recent changes with Habanos is insane. Pure greed, but still selling well. I don’t see myself ever really buying a new box. Hard to stomach buying a $600 box that ran me $199 4 years ago.
Me too

They haves priced themselves right out of the market of what I can afford.

I still have a few laying in the humidor. But ever since they went crazy with the prices. I haven’t bought any.

I saw something like $649 for a box of Partagas SD4’s that’s like $26 apiece for a Robusto. I can get some pretty good non Cuban cigars for kind of $$.

Me too

They haves priced themselves right out of the market of what I can afford.

I still have a few laying in the humidor. But ever since they went crazy with the prices. I haven’t bought any.

I saw something like $649 for a box of Partagas SD4’s that’s like $26 apiece for a Robusto. I can get some pretty good non Cuban cigars for kind of $$.

Well the Chinesehave invested in the Cuban cigar industry, now the Chinese because of their large percentage ownership have control on distribution, and pricing.

Recently the Half Wheel Blog reported the cuban cigar industry will be cutting back on product to distribution to the Swiss, who are or were major distributors of Cuban Cigars.

Yes the good News is you can still get great Cigars at bargain prices from Dominican Republic, Honduras, and of course Nicaragua.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Well the Chinesehave invested in the Cuban cigar industry, now the Chinese because of their large percentage ownership have control on distribution, and pricing.

Recently the Half Wheel Blog reported the cuban cigar industry will be cutting back on product to distribution to the Swiss, who are or were major distributors of Cuban Cigars.

Yes the good News is you can still get great Cigars at bargain prices from Dominican Republic, Honduras, and of course Nicaragua.

It doesn't help that the Cuban economy is presently in a state of near collapse.

I like Hondurans.

Top Bottom