What's new

FS Kind of Strange Lot of Odds and Ends Shave Soaps, DE Blades, Post Shave, Injector Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. Live in the USA? Got an extra $45 burning a hole in your pocket? "Need" more shave software and/or hardware? If so, please take a look at this bunch of stuff that I just need to get out of my house. Mind you, there's nothing wrong with any of this stuff, but it's just taking up space at this point. My loss is your gain (perhaps). $45 takes it all (shipped USPS Priority, no less). Included in the lot is the following:

Pre de Provence No. 63 Shave soap (BRAND NEW!) I had one of these back when I was first getting into wet shaving. Bought a new one and I guess I just forgot how potent the scent is. I have colognes, EdTs and perfumes if I want a scent that lingers. Gotta go!

PannaCrema Nostalgia shave soap (unused but shrunk due to dehydration). I purchased this from a long-time B&B member thinking that it scent would be a bit more subtle than what it is. My bad.

Eufros Tierra Humedia (veggie version, 65% +/- left) Good soap, but I have another similar vetiver based soap, so this one should go to a new home.

Proraso post-shave balm (probably 85% left) I have come to the realization that I really don't care for balms.

Saponificio Varesino Tundra Artica aftershave (around 33% left) This was included in a lot that I purchased from another B&B member. I have never liked SV aftershaves. Gotta go!

A new La Toja shave stick. 'nuff said!

Tabac hair stuff (95% left). I don't go anywhere anymore, so I really don't care what my hair looks like.

Some soap and post-shave samples. Do like PannaCrema Nuavia Blu? I don't! There are at least a couple shaves worth of soap in the sample!

30 DE Blades (various). I'm sure that you don't have enough.

A Schick Injector razor in it's original case. I don't know why I thought that I wanted this razor. I HATE black razors. I HATE gold razors. This razor is BLACK and GOLD!

And if there is more room in the box, I'm sure that I will toss in some other cra... uh, stuff that I don't need anymore!

Thanks for looking.
DSCF1551.JPG
DSCF1554.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom