What's new

is there a fragrance-free, alcohol-based aftershave?

Let me preface it by saying I'm super sensitive to scents, since I suffer from regular migraines. Speick AS is by far my favorite. It has a really subtle scent that dissipates very quickly. I'd say it's almost not noticeable within half an hour or so. I don't think it would even be noticeable by the time you got to work. It's a fantastic product that's very soothing. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

i used to use a scentless balm from nivea but after it failed to reduce redness and irritation, i switched to an alcohol based aftershave. i currently use pinaud-clubman and it's a great aftershave.

while i do think pinaud-clubman has a pleasant fragrance, it's a bit too strong. i need something that doesn't have a scent for an office job, but at the same time, it must be alcohol based because it's the only thing that works on my skin apparently.

any suggestions? it doesn't have to be completely fragrance-free, but the less the better. thanks in advance.

I've never used this product, but have tried the Mediterranean Citrus Splash and loved it. SCS Hydro Aftershave Splash sounds like exactly what you're looking for. Here's the description at the SCS website "Hydro is a reduced alcohol, cooling splash with extra emollients and little fragrance to conflict with your Eau De Toilette or Cologne. Recommended for normal to dry skin". Here is the link http://www.saintcharlesshave.com/aftershave.asp.

Top Bottom