What's new

Is it just me, or...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
did you guys know that Tabac reformulated to veggie soap?! :eek: First the 3Ts, then Haslinger, now this. Dang! Pretty sure that's one of the Signs of the Apocalypse in Revelations. When MWF goes veg, we're done for. I think I'll write that in my journal.
proxy.php

I've gone back to Italy to visit my mother after 2 years. Attended my son's Master graduation, while I was there. Bought a vintage Tibaldi. Strolled through Firenze one evening and had lots of nice food and wine 🙂

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Over the last couple of days, I've been tempted to have a go at thinning one of the nibs I currently have in use. Not by much, just enough to get it back in that sweet spot of having colour impact and personality, but still leave enough "air" in my lettering.

I need to learn to think first, before typing...

I just used the pens that seemed quite bold on a different paper, and they wrote perfectly. :001_rolle Now that I have made that realisation, it strikes me that today might not be the first time that particular penny has dropped. :facep:

I wonder how long it will be, before I have to learn that again...

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I need to learn to think first, before typing...

I just used the pens that seemed quite bold on a different paper, and they wrote perfectly. :001_rolle Now that I have made that realisation, it strikes me that today might not be the first time that particular penny has dropped. :facep:

I wonder how long it will be, before I have to learn that again...
I have used fine nibs all my life but am now favoring medium. Not planned, just happened. It may be that extra little bit of friction I get. Lack of friction is the main reason I can’t write well with a ballpoint pen. I’m a lefty so writing is difficult to begin with but I keep working on it. I write better with pencils as well.

Top Bottom