What's new

Huge discounts now available in our new Closeout section!

A86E4D91-0184-4D06-BB8B-511D58258BD6.jpeg

I know, but I’ve gotten so many complaints about FedEx (plus my own issues with them) I decided to put them on pause until I can work out something better. I’m not going to make my customers pay extra for a shipping service that I feel has become subpar. Unfortunately FedEx 2-Day has turned more into 3-4 days. At least with USPS you pay for exactly what you ordered, not a bunch of ambiguous “fees.” Hopefully I can find a better solution soon.

I know, but I’ve gotten so many complaints about FedEx (plus my own issues with them) I decided to put them on pause until I can work out something better. I’m not going to make my customers pay extra for a shipping service that I feel has become subpar. Unfortunately FedEx 2-Day has turned more into 3-4 days. At least with USPS you pay for exactly what you ordered, not a bunch of ambiguous “fees.” Hopefully I can find a better solution soon.

Is USPS first class package or regular Priority shipping not an option though? I just priced out having 2 handles shipped and it's listing "Priority Mail Express" as the shipping option (to the tune of $44.60). In my experience, a small priority box would be $8-9, and even a large priority box would ship for under $20 for if it were a much larger package that wouldn't fit in a small or medium box. I don't think Express offers any benefit to US buyers for the huge cost bump when regular priority packages are getting delivered in 2-3 days.

But I'd think that anything under 1 pound would just get shipped as a first class package, I doubt any customer would expect more than that in terms of speed. It includes tracking, can be done online through any of the shipping services, and is very reasonably priced even with the latest cost increases.

Not criticizing, just sharing some thoughts/suggestions since I'm sure the shipping costs listed are going to scare most people off if they're just looking to order a couple things.

Is USPS first class package or regular Priority shipping not an option though? I just priced out having 2 handles shipped and it's listing "Priority Mail Express" as the shipping option (to the tune of $44.60). In my experience, a small priority box would be $8-9, and even a large priority box would ship for under $20 for if it were a much larger package that wouldn't fit in a small or medium box. I don't think Express offers any benefit to US buyers for the huge cost bump when regular priority packages are getting delivered in 2-3 days.

But I'd think that anything under 1 pound would just get shipped as a first class package, I doubt any customer would expect more than that in terms of speed. It includes tracking, can be done online through any of the shipping services, and is very reasonably priced even with the latest cost increases.

Not criticizing, just sharing some thoughts/suggestions since I'm sure the shipping costs listed are going to scare most people off if they're just looking to order a couple things.
We do offer first class and priority. I’m not sure why it’s not giving you that option. If you happen to have a screenshot (or anyone else for that matter) please send it me! I just mailed out a bunch today that was the regular rate. That’s really weird. We did get rid of the really cheap USPS international option, but that was over a year ago. I’m really glad you brought this up. I will double check everything on my end.
If anyone has trouble with shipping when making a purchase, please email me!

Top Bottom