What's new

FS Hone Titanium Razor-long and short handles-only 22 made

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2017 Hone Shaving produced a limited edition of only 22 titanium razors. None have ever been made since then.

Errol of the Paste and Cut forum in Australia had one lost in the mail, so who knows how many are still in existence.

I purchased mine from a gentleman who got it new as a gift and only used it very lightly. The titanium edition was the only one Hone delivered with a long and short handle (see photo). A titanium stand was never made.
It is in impeccable condition.

I am including 1) a beautiful hand stiched leather cylindical case made in Germany by Design 94 for their titanium line; 2) a leather zippered case by Parker which is perfect for carrying the extra handle; 3) an inkwell stand that the original owner used that is a great fit.

In doing an extensive survey of new and vintage titanium razors and considering its rarity and two handle lengths, I believe my price is very reasonable.

$600
FREE INSURED PRIORITY SHIPPING IN CONUS. May consider foreign shipping.

INCENTIVE !! If you buy the Hone Titanium you have the EXCLUSIVE
hti5.jpg
hti4.jpg
hti1.jpg
hti6.jpg
hti3.jpg
hti2.jpg
option to add ALL the following NEW-Never USED items for $199:

1) Hone Stainless Steel Razor with stand. (Includes original box)
2) Hone Aluminum Razor with stand. (Includes original box)
3) Lea Vie-Long Horse hair brush (Includes original box)
4) 30 Feather blades.

Feel free to pm me for more information, specs and photos.

To clarify: You can buy the Hone Titanium and wait until it is delivered before deciding if you want to exercise the option for the Hone aluminum/stainless steel razors, Vie-long brush and Feather blades.

The option razors will not be separately listed for sale until mid-late October.

In exceptional instances I will accept a return of the Hone Ti from a trusted buyer, if any defects are found.

Paypal G &S only.

I just reduced the price to $500.

Hone Shaving - UK and The Netherlands is a boutique safety razor maker.

No Hone titanium replacement parts are available. Andrew Mitchell, the founder has stated that it is not economically feasible to make any more titanium razors (only 22 were made).

If you follow his posts on the Hone Shaving website you will learn that he is a perfectionist/fanatic on quality, finish and fit; he parted ways with several machine shops in the U K as they could not meet his exacting standards.

Reactions: Kix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom